Official PayPal Seal

Sunday, May 27, 2012

surprise... i'm going to Haiti!

My dear friends and family,


As many of you know, I am at a strange transitioning point in my life. I was very sick this past semester and was unable to continue my studies at UT. Since then, I have been recovering and searching for God's direction. I have moved back in with my family in Franklin, and am hoping to find a full time job in the fall. 
As for now, I am so excited to share that I am going to Haiti in July! I will be going with Christ Community's College Ministry and a nonprofit organization called Grangou (which means hungry in Creole). We will be working with orphans, distributing food, and helping with VBS for about 700-1000 children in Port Au Prince. 
This trip has fallen into place very suddenly, and now I am scrambling to raise all my financial support! I need to raise $2,000 in a very short amount of time, but I am trusting that this is what the Lord wants me to do right now, and He will provide. I would love to know that I have your support; financially or in prayer. Thank you so much for supporting me through my illnesses this past year, and for continuing to support me as I move on to the next phase of my life. I love you all so dearly, and appreciate you more than you know. You all are the reason I am who I am today. Thank you, thank you, thank you :)


hannah 



If you feel led to contribute financially to our trip, please make the check payable to Christ Community Church, and please do not write my name on the memo line of the check. You can attach a post-it or card with the check with my name on it. All checks should be sent directly to the church at 1215 Hillsboro Road, Franklin, TN 37069 to the attention of Kim Lynch-Student Ministries.

“All funds received for this trip are considered as gifts to Christ Community Church and are tax-deductable. While the gift that you make will be credited to my portion of the funds required for the trip, in the event that I am unable to participate all monies raised will be used to offset the costs incurred for the trip or to fund ministries on the field where we are going to serve. Further, since my balance is due two weeks prior to date of departure, any donations received by Christ Community Church after that date may be applied to another later mission trip/project. Please do not decrease your normal giving t0 your home church in order to support this mission project.”

No comments:

Post a Comment