Official PayPal Seal

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

welcome, Fall Collection!


Hello family, friends, and internet!
Schools are back in session, the weather is cooling down (a tiny bit) and fall is around the corner! This means new fabrics and styles for headbands. Woooooooo!

I know a lot of you are thinking "but she is already back from Haiti!"
True. Very true.

However, I will continue selling headbands to raise money for my future endeavors, including pursuing the call for long-term missions! I am so extremely excited to let you all know that God has been preparing me the past three years for this. I will keep you all updated with details as soon as they are set in stone.

New headbands will be for sale on my Etsy in the near future. If you want to order a specific style and fabric, email me at haneliven@gmail.com

Thank you all for your support and encouragement. I am so blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment