Official PayPal Seal

Monday, July 16, 2012

feeling so blessed & ready for adventure!

My dear, DEAR friends, family, and supporters,


WOW. I feel so incredibly blessed with the encouragement, support, and prayers that have been sent my way. You sure do know how to make a girl feel loved! I can't imagine how I could have made this trip to Haiti possible without you all, and I feel I could never thank everyone enough. 
The fundraising for this trip has been very different than my past mission trips. I am older now, and am learning to understand the value of money, and more importantly, love. I know that sounds super cliche but I am one hundred percent serious! Just let me be sappy for a little bit, okay?
To see my family, friends, even friends of friends, joyfully reach their hands out to support me on this trip has been so incredible. This fundraising experience has been more personal than any other previous ones. It has been very stressful and strenuous (blood, sweat, and tears, LITERALLY. I have a sewn-through finger to prove it!) but that has made it all the more amazing, and so special. You all are so dear to my heart, and I am thankful for this opportunity to re-unite with some of you who have generously thought of me and this trip.
I know I am being redundant. But thank you. Each and every one of you. 


Financial support still welcome. Headbands still for sale. Prayers still needed.


You all are such a blessing. Praise the Lord.


hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment